photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

November 28, 2012

A Holly Jolly Ornament Swap!

Now that we've trick-or-treated and gobble gobbled, it's time to spread some holiday cheer, don't you think? Well that's what Rachel, over at Simple Little Joys, and I are thinking!

Rach (the world's most adorable blog BFF) and I brainstormed a few weeks back about how we could do something holly and jolly! Our main goal? To build blog friendships and extend joy during the happiest time of the year.

So, being the genius that she is, Rach had the amazing idea to organize a Christmas tree ornament swap! And who on earth hates Christmas ornament holly jolliness? Nobody... that's who.




So join us! Sign-up to be a swap buddy and we'll get you all taken care of! Read on below to find out how!

___________________________________________________
 
 
.:: Swap Sign-Up ::.

Sign-up, get matched w/ a buddy, share your tree style, and then shop for your buddy's Christmas ornament. Swap via mail and then... voila!


1) Interested? 

Must be a [Life of Meg] follower AND a {Simple Little Joys} follower to be eligible. (And yes... we do check every entry!)

2) Leave a comment on this post that includes your first name and e-mail address.
Once the sign-up closes on Sunday December 2nd, we will match each
one of you up with a buddy!

3) We will send your buddy's e-mail address to you via your provided e-mail address. You then can exchange mailing addresses and information.

4) Shop for the perfect ornament to send! Mail it to your buddy on or before December 10th.

5) Wait for your ornament surprise to arrive!


___________________________________________________

.:: Pretty Please ::.


Spread the word about our Holly Jolly Ornament Swap! 

We want as many people as possible to join us in this cozy, holiday cheer! The picture above is for your use in a post or on your sidebar. Please add a link directly to this blog post so that your friends can easily join us in the fun! 

___________________________________________________


So who's totally excited?!
I know I am! Rach is too (trust me on that one... she's so Christmassy, she could be Santa's favorite elf)! I can't wait to get matched with a buddy and find the world's cutest eye-dazzler for their tree. This will be so fun!

She and I hope this swap will be a cute way for all of us to spread some holiday magic, so thanks in advance for joining us!




Wishing you a festive Starbucks latte-filled kind of day!
(yes, extra whipped cream and chocolate shavings is a given.)




30 comments:

  1. Would totally love to join in on this.

    Hallie
    Hallie.Robeck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please! I have a Hello Kitty / Sparkle Cupcake tree this year. I would love to participte in an ornament swap!

    Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}
    leahwinstead*at*yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to get in on it for my Christmas tree sized Hanukkah bush :)

    Misstoamrs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so in!! lifewiththeedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO FUNNN!!!

    Jendavis915@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited!! calliepcollins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would great for a swap. You can contact me at julieahal@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Count me in! Check out my blog for a sneak peek of my Christmas tree on yesterday's post.

    bbsamuels83@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait!

    abigail.carter@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds so fun!

    My email is rachelepps10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sign me up!
    1024andi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting! durrett.ashlea@yahoo.com I love all things Christmas. You can see my tree on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this!! Just found your blog from Simple.Little.Joys and couldn't be happier that I did!
    I am also a bride-to-be AND a nonprofit professional :)
    Can't wait for the ornament swap!!

    Ella
    Ella.c.strand@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a blast. Andrea Devonport at andrea9919@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yayyy super excited!!

    meggan.morehead@gmail.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea...I love your blog and am now a follower. Ashley Cuesta wannabegreenblog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cool idea!

    Brittany
    bailey.863@buckeyemail.osu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good swap.

    Danielle
    daniellejpatel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would LOVE to do this :)

    Maggie
    maggie.janke@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like fun - count me in.

    Jill

    jyendriga@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Count me in!

    Kari
    Kari.Carruolo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to join!
    Taber

    Taberturner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm in!!

    Jessica
    jahughe1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm in!!!

    Sarah
    siebert.sarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these!

    Stephanie
    bareappleblog@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh this sounds so fun!!
    Rachel - rachelsimons82@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay! Very exited!
    Sarah J - Doesnotbrakeforspeedbumps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Olivia
    oliviablogs.com

    I hope I can join... :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would love to do the swap!

    Lauren
    lil_patton07@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. my email is actually oliviadonkitblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10