photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

October 29, 2012

Mingle Monday Blog Hop!

L uckily I have survived the whirlwind of weekend.
We raised just shy of a half of a million dollars at our breast cancer walk on Saturday!! What generous, giving hearts we have right here in Kansas City! We can't wait to serve cancer patients and their families with that amazing amount!

I was determined to start the week off right by getting up extra early to squeeze in a workout before work. Not going to lie, it feels good. I may be swtiching to a.m. workouts to get me wedding dress ready!

Anyway... let's kick this week off right! The more each of you passes the word along to your blog friends, the more people will stop by to visit you!

_________________________________________________

A Huge Thank You...

...in advance for spreading the word! Blog post, Twitter, smoke signals... you name it, I love it! The more this continues to grow, the greater your chances to gain some wonderful new followers and find great blogs!

{ Many thanks! }


LIFE OF MEG


_________________________________________________
 


How To Mingle:


1) Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to participate.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter your blog.

3) Go visit other blogs saying hello from Mingle Monday!

4) Answer the weekly question in the comments section below...

** What keeps you motivated to live a healthy lifestyle? **

 
_________________________________________________




_________________________________________________
 

Go Visit My Lovely Sponsors!!

These gals are wonderful and have amazing must-follow blogs and an amazing accessories shop, trust me. If you haven't stopped by to see what they have to offer... you're missing out!






 
_________________________________________________



Starting at a mere $8 for a whole month of exposure, grab your sponsorship spot today!
With more than 30,000 original page hits a month, and 850+ hits per post, this is a great opportunity for you to gain traffic and followers!



STAY TUNED!
To come this week....

Tuesday - Engagement Photos
Wednesday - Halloween Fun
Thursday - Cozy Couture
Friday - Wedding Ode + Weekend Outlook


Happy Monday!!!













PS - Are you on Twitter? Follow me on the go!! :)

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your pictures!
    What keeps me motivated is my mirror! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My motivation is some of my favorite clothes that I want to get into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What keeps me motivated is that I feel and look better!!!

    Thanks for another edition of Mingle Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to look and feel great when I'm older!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motivation, for me, is easy to find but hard to keep hold of. Tracking my calories and also tracking my burn helps a LOT. It's great to see how well I am doing and also wonderful to be able to push myself harder so I do better. I need both those things to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm not sure how "healthy" my lifestyle really is, but I think about how I want to be healthy enough to play with my kids when I eventually have them. I want to stay active so I can be active with them for as long as possible. So I guess the future is my motivation.

    xoxo Amber
    myobviousobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking at old pictures is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing my pair of skinny jeans in my closet keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Q: What keeps you motivated to live a healthy lifestyle?
    A: The diseases on my parents' sides of the family. Diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, etc. Scares me into making the right choices sometimes!

    Hope you had a great weekend, girlfriend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had a hard time keeping motivation to live a healthy lifestyle to be honest - but I think simply wanting to love the body God gave me is what makes me want to take care of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fact that I actually feel good and don't get sick all the time when I eat healthy is what keeps me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Monday! And thank you for hosting as always!
    Answer:
    Hmmm... This is tough. I guess it would be a mix of a couple of things... The way I look, honestly, is the number one reason I maintain a healthy lifestyle. I also love ballet, so its not hard for me to keep doing that. Walking my dogs/jogging is also something I do... But, again, if we're being honest I walk my dogs more than I jog. I walk them because they love it and it's good for all of us. ALSO I rarely, RARELY, eat fast food... I cook a LOT and I make things from scratch so I control the ingredients. It's that easy! Ha.

    Have a great week!
    XO Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way to go with the breast cancer walk! That's an amazing amount of $$ to raise!

    My motivation for keeping a healthy lifestyle is thinking about all those future goals I have (hopefully a baby someday, growing old with my husband, etc. ) and just knowing that working out, eating healthy makes me feel so much better in general!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, Thanks for hosting the blog hop! Im one of your newest followers. You can follow me back at http://www.NavyWif33.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It usually takes a few days of eating poorly, but I FEEL it. Sluggish, tired, unmotivated...it's not worth it! Striking a balance between fun and fit is hard, but the way I feel when I take care of myself trumps those nachos any day. Reminding myself of that is my motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm motivated to live a healthy lifestyle because I always feel so much better when I do!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10